jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

I'm a happy person I love listening to romantic music, banda, pop, reggeton and run I like to go shopping with my friends enjoy going for a walk with my friends and my family hate asking for money and not give me send me to sleep and stay without leaving ami I always forget when I get to the toilet and scolded me because I do not like to go to dinner with my mom because I paid for dinner and like everything that I really enjoy action movies more than anything are of bullets and hate horror movies because I'm really scared and do not sleep at night from fear love watching TV but those are my favorite novels that I like junk food more than anything the Sabritas and I love having chile grab taste so hatred for the colors silver and gray brow ligtht bluelight hate math and physics because they do not understand anything more than they pay attention not understand you go to enjoy facebook because I get to chat with my friends and friends conosco new people and climb many my photos I love the red and pink and fuchsia Telehit hate to see coming out pure silly music that I like because I love to see Bandamax pure out-of-band music and is what I like

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario